Professional Resources

This section is dedicated to professionals who have questions regarding resources for clients concerning legal and counseling services, or their responsibility to report abuse. This section can also be used by any member of the community who need additional information on government services in the Utah County area.

Reporting Guidelines

Legal Services

Department of Child and Family Services

Government and Community Services

  • Office of Recovery Services 801-374-7233
  • Workforce Services 801-342-2600
  • Eligibility 1-866-435-7414
  • Community Action (Food Bank) 801-373-8200
  • Food Stamps -Work Force Services 801-342-2600
  • Food and Care Coalition 801-373-1825
  • American Red Cross 801-373-8580
  • Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 801-851-7340
  • Habitat for Humanity of Utah County 801-344-8527
  • Provo Housing Authority 801-852-7080
  • Utah County Housing Authority 801-851-8060
  • Meals on Wheels 801-229-3802
  • Utah State University Extension 801-851-8640